The Royal Meteorological Institute (RMI) is a reference in Belgium. Everyone knows the RMI for its weather forecasts but we do much more than that. The RMI is THE national center for data and knowledge on weather and climate. The RMI totally focuses on his tasks of public duty. These tasks consist of providing general weather forecasts, to broadcast warnings for dangerous weather conditions, to keep an eye on our climate, to gather, validate and archive meteorological and geophysical data, to manage the necessary infrastructure due its activities, to develop numerical models and scientific research.
The RMI runs 24 hours a day and combines infrastructure, technique, science and public duty. The products and services of the RMI follow higher quality standards.
The RMI favours skills without discrimination.
- Vacancy : WMO job opportunities (M/W)
- Vacancy : ECMWF job's opportunities (M/W)
- Vacancy : SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT DATA ASSIMILATION IN NUMERICAL WEATHER PREDICTION MODELS for the RMI (M/W/X)
- Vacancy : Offre d'emploi : Convention premier emploi - personnel d'entretien pour le CPG de DOURBES (IRM) (H/F/X)
- Vacancy : SCK•CEN Academy job offer in collaboration with the RMI (M/F/X)
- Position at the Scientific Service: Meteorological and Climatological Research of the Royal Meteorological Institute (RMI) of Belgium